It really is Interest Free with ScS – you pay no interest – ever!
4 years free credit representative example
|*Additional delivery charges may apply for addresses outside a 30-mile radius from a SCS store or distribution centre.|
|Goods in basket||£888.00|
|Total amount of credit||£888.00|
|Duration of agreement||48 months|
|48 monthly payments||£18.50|
|Annual rate of interest||0% p.a. (fixed)|
|Representative APR||0% APR|
|Total amount payable||£888.00|
Credit Broker Status
- A Share & Sons Ltd, 45 - 49 Villers Street, Sunderland SR1 1HA, Company Registration No. 000323778 acts as a credit broker and not the lender and only offers products from Creation Consumer Finance Limited and Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance.
- Creation Consumer Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 311518). Registered in Northern Ireland, Registration No. N1032565. Registered office: 6th Floor, Royston House, 34 Upper Queen Street, Belfast, BT1 6FD.
- Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register No. 204550). Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH
Do I qualify for finance?
To qualify for finance you must be:
- 18 years of age, or over;
- A permanent resident of the United Kingdom and have been for the last three years;
- Regularly employed for at least 16 hours a week (includes Armed Forces), self-employed, retired, on long-term invalidity/disability benefit or a house person;
- Able to pay the required deposit by debit or credit card upon completion of the finance application;
- Have no County Court Judgments or a history of bankruptcy;
- Have a UK bank account that accepts Direct Debit instructions.
How do I apply for finance?
- Choose the ‘Pay monthly’ button at the bottom of the shopping basket, complete your details and choose the preferred finance term to suit your budget.
- Once you have submitted your order, a member of our Internet Shopping Team will call you in the timeframe you requested in the checkout to complete your finance application.
- You will need to have your bank account details, proof of identification (driving licence, passport or electricity bill) and employment or income details to hand when we call you.
Do I have to pay anything upfront?
- A minimum deposit of £59 is required on every ScS purchase, but you can choose to pay more than this at the checkout if you wish. This will reduce your monthly payments, but even if you only pay the minimum deposit, your monthly payments will always be interest free.
- Your deposit is payable on completion of a successful finance application with ScS.
- The deposit must be paid by either debit or credit card. We don’t charge fees for payments made by credit or debit card.