The Three Best Living Room Colour Combinations
Looking for some inspiration on how to style your home? Look no further than the ScS style guide! Today, we’re looking at the three best living room colour combinations.
We’d love to see how you play with these grey and blue living room designs. Remember to tag your living room on Instagram with #myscshome.
Relaxing Blue and Grey Living Room
For a calm and peaceful feel.
Pick grey as your neutral base to easily tie in a variety of striking accent colours depending on the look you want to create.
- For a fresh look, keep the walls light and bright - then add some depth with a blue sofa.
- Pick a blue wall colour with grey undertones to blend perfectly with a beige-based greige sofa set.
- Make a room feel cozy and inviting by pairing darker tones of grey and blue.
Fresh Grey and Yellow Living Room
For a modern and refreshing look.
Keep it contemporary with a yellow and grey living room design.
- Insert a pop of sunshine yellow as a striking accent colour against a calm grey backdrop.
- Soften the space by combining light pastel lemon and silver tones for a fresh feel.
Show us how you work these grey and yellow living room ideas - just tag your living room on Instagram with #myscshome.
Soothing Green and Brown Living Room
For a welcoming space.
- Mix rich darker shades of forest green and deep brown for a sophisticated living room colour combination.
- Pairing natural earthy brown tones with a pale green will keep your living room feeling fresh and inviting.
Subscribe to the ScS Newsletter for promotions & offers