Leather sofa care kits
Make the most of your leather sofa with a leather care kit. We know a new sofa is a great investment and should take pride of place in your home. The best way to get the most out of your leather sofa is to make sure you have the right products to take care of it.
Our leather care kits will help protect your leather sofa against the likes of stains and spillages and are great for cleaning up any leakages that may occur.
When your new leather sofa arrives, we recommend applying our Leather Protection Cream straightaway.
This will ensure the sofa is protected immediately from day one and if there is a spillage, it is a lot easier to clean the leather. The Leather Protection Cream also gives moisture to the leather making it softer and prolonging the life of your sofa.
For an additional layer of protection and extra peace of mind against daily wear and tear, our sofa guard protection which will protect your sofa for up to 5 years.
Our sofa guard is a one-off payment and will protect your sofa against the likes of accidental stains, rips, tears and burns. Leather sofas are also protected against scratches and puncture marks.
Both of our leather care kits help you to clean your sofa quickly and easily and help to prolong the life of the leather. Each leather care kit has been rigorously tested to work with our leathers.
Knowing which care kit is right for you depends on the usage of your sofa. Read our descriptions below to find out which of our kits is the right one for your sofa.
Our standard leather care kit has all the basics to keep it looking tip top and is more targeted toward those pieces of leather furniture which aren’t used heavily on a daily basis.
Perhaps it’s your statement chair that’s more for show or a leather armchair tucked away in your snug that occasionally gets sat on.
Our standard leather sofa care kit includes:
- Leather Protection Cream – Once the leather has been cleaned, you’ll need to condition it. This will provide you with a protective layer to help repel stains and soiling on your aniline and pigmented leather, whilst also keeping your leather sofa soft and comfortable.
- Leather Soft Cleaner – This will clean most stains from aniline and pigmented leather. It is a water-based product that penetrates into the surface to clean without harming your leather.
- Ink Away – This is great for helping to eliminate stains, pen marks, ink and lipstick.
- Sponges & cloths
If your leather sofa is frequently used in your family home or you have a few pieces of leather furniture, then our premium leather care kit offers more heavy-duty products that you’ll benefit from.
It allows you to quickly and easily clean even with deeply embedded dirt.
Our Premium leather sofa care kit includes:
- Leather Starter Protection Cream – This is a protective treatment for the leather and we recommend you apply this immediately after receiving your sofa
- Leather Protection Cream – Once the leather has been cleaned, you’ll need to condition it. This will provide you with a protective layer to help repel stains and soiling on your aniline or pigmented leather, whilst also keeping the leather soft and comfortable
- Leather Soft Cleaner – This will clean most stains and soiling from aniline and pigmented leather. This water-based product penetrates into the surface to clean without harming the leather
- Leather Strong Cleaner – Recommend for an item with heavy use as this allows a deeper clean of the leather for removal of grease and deeper marks
- Ink Away – This is great for helping to eliminate stains, pen marks, ink and lipstick
- Sponges & cloths
You can purchase one of our leather cleaning kits either online or in your local ScS store.
If you have an existing order, a leather care kit can easily be added on and delivered with your sofa.
Simply call our friendly online sales team on 0800 731 0048 and they’ll be happy to help.
Never miss another sale! Sign up to our emails today