Update your living room with one of our stylish coffee tables. Practical and fashionable, the coffee table is a firm homeware staple that provides a focal point for your space whilst offering sensible storage and useful solutions.
We have a wide range of coffee tables to suit all styles and budgets. From traditional wooden designs to contemporary chrome and industrial style tables, glass coffee tables and even sophisticated marble designs - there’s something for everyone in our impressive collection. We also have ranges that feature useful drawers and shelves, offering a practical place for hiding things from sight.
With shapes and sizes to suit all spaces – from small coffee tables ideal for more compact living rooms to larger options suited to spaces that are more spacious and a wide variety of styles to choose from, you’re bound to find the perfect piece to complete your living room in our vast selection.
Choose your shape
Our coffee tables come in a diverse range of designs and shapes, offering a huge amount of versatility and the ability to blend in to countless interior styles. The design you choose will depend on your personal preference and the style that will best suit your living space:
1. Rectangular: Rectangular tables are a timeless choice. Their extended shape allows for an ample surface area, making them suitable for a variety of uses, from displaying decorative items such as vases, candles and ornaments, whilst also serving as a platform for placing drinks and even playing board games.
2. Square: Square tables offer a smart and sophisticated aesthetic to your living room. Offering clean, symmetrical lines, square designs bring a minimalist and a streamlined look to your space.
3. Round: Round tables offer a more casual feel to a room than rectangular and square designs. They encourage social interaction, making them a great choice for gatherings and conversation areas.
4. Nesting tables: Nesting tables are extremely popular and come in sets of two or more, allowing for versatility in arranging and using them. Use them separately to place drinks on when you have guests over and simply put them tidily together when they’re both not in use. They are a particularly practical choice for smaller spaces.
5. Storage tables: Many of our ranges come with handy built-in storage options, such as drawers or shelves, providing a convenient place for hiding items you don’t want on show, such as books, remote controls, magazines and other items.
Choose your size
Designed to suit a variety of spaces, our coffee tables come in a choice of sizes. A large table can draw attention and be used to anchor the space without dominating a room. A larger table also has the added benefit of providing a larger surface area – great if you have a full household or regularly accommodate guests. In open plan areas, they can be used as a divider to help define spaces and separate zones and their purposes. For example, separating the seating area to the eating area in a living dining room.
On the other hand, our Small coffee tables are the perfect accompaniment for a cosy living room. Designed to a smaller scale to save on space, a small coffee table can make a room feel less crowded and cluttered, creating a fuss-free and tidy looking home. They’re also generally easier to move around than larger models, so you can rearrange them whenever you fancy, giving your room an instant refresh.
Choose your materials
Our coffee table collections are expertly crafted from a variety of materials, offering fantastic versatility to suit a range of design styles. The choice of material you choose for your coffee table not only impacts the look but also the maintenance and durability of the coffee table. It's also important to consider the practicality of your selection, especially if you have children or pets. For example, if you have small children, you may want to choose a table that doesn’t have sharp edges. Glass coffee tables are easy to clean but may not be the best option if you have pets walking around as pet hair shows up more prominently on glass.
1. Wood: A wooden coffee table is a traditional and timeless choice for any home. Wood lends warmth and character to any living space and adds a rustic, relaxed atmosphere. We have a variety of wooden designs in various colours and grain patterns to suit many tastes.
2. Glass: Glass coffee tables are elegant and add a contemporary touch to any living space. They can make a room feel more spacious and are a great way to showcase rugs or decorative flooring underneath.
3. Metal: Tables with metal elements (such as metal legs) are known for their durability and offer a contemporary industrial aesthetic. They work well in modern, minimalist, or eclectic interiors and offer a distinctive look.
4. Stone: Stone effect tables, such as marble or granite, offer a luxurious and visually striking centrepiece. As well as being a modern alternative to more traditional materials, such as wood, they bring a sense of opulence and sophistication to a room.
5. Mixed Materials: Some of our coffee table choices combine multiple materials for a trendy and dynamic appearance. Wood tops and metal legs are a particularly popular choice, offering a balance of classic designs with a cool, industrial edge.
Choose your style
We understand that everyone has different tastes when it comes to interior design, which is why it’s important to have a range of choices when it comes to choosing furniture for your home. The coffee table you choose will showcase your own individual style and complement your home’s décor. Whether you want something that’s uber modern or the nostalgic charms of a period-inspired piece, there are plenty of styles to choose from in our range of coffee tables:
1. Modern and Minimalist: In modern interiors, tables with clean lines, fashionable geometric shapes, and minimalist design are preferred as they give a non-fussy, tidy appearance. Glass or acrylic coffee tables work well to maintain the sense of openness and simplicity.
2. Traditional and Classic: Wooden coffee tables with period details, such as tapered legs are timeless designs in traditional interiors. These types of furniture add a retro charm to any room that will never go out of style.
3. Industrial: Metal and reclaimed wood coffee tables fit perfectly in industrial-style interiors. They often have a rustic, weathered appearance that works well with a relaxed and contemporary home.
4. Bohemian and Eclectic: For eclectic and bohemian spaces, consider coffee tables with a mix of materials, colours, and textures. Unique and unconventional designs are welcome here.
5. Scandinavian: Scandinavian design is known for its simplicity and functionality. Light-coloured tables with clean lines and a minimalist look are perfect for achieving a Scandi style living space.
Many of our coffee tables are part of wider living and dining room furniture sets, so you can match your coffee table with other household items, such as TV units, dining tables and chairs, bookshelves and side tables.
Browse our vast selection to find a fantastic new living room or dining set in our living and dining ranges.
Only £ 399
£ 11.08 a month for 3 years | 0% APR
Only £ 439
£ 12.19 a month for 3 years | 0% APR
Only £ 479
£ 13.31 a month for 3 years | 0% APR
Only £ 429
£ 11.92 a month for 3 years | 0% APR
Only £ 409
£ 11.36 a month for 3 years | 0% APR
Occasional Furniture Reviews
Never miss another sale! Sign up to our emails today